A modern presence in an historic city, our Lyon Villette Gare business centre is a prestigious place to work in France’s second largest business district. And while you’ll be at the heart of a diverse economy, regular shuttle services to the airport and Lyon Part-Dieu high-speed train station make long-distance travel quick and convenient.
The centre is a contemporary space, fitting for Lyon’s new reputation as a regional centre for technology. But as you step outside the door, you’ll be just a few moments from the city’s most historic sites, as well as essential amenities including cafes, restaurants, and hotels.
- Convenient parking for you and your clients
- Voicemail services so you’ll never miss a thing
- Inspiring views of historic architecture and the Alps
- Just two minutes from the Lyon Part-Dieu high-speed train station
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together
For individuals or teams of any size.
Both permanent desks and hot-desks available.
Use as your business address.Buy now
Informal drop-in work and meeting space.Learn more
6 rooms accommodating from 2 to 30 people.
A range of plans for those who want flexibility.Buy now
47 Boulevard Marius Vivier Merle
21 Avenue Georges Pompidou
93 Rue de la Villette
132 Rue Bossuet
Immeuble le Patio
41 cours de la liberté
23 Rue Crepet
1 Esplanade Miriam Makeba
3 Place Giovanni da Verrazzano
Search our Locations